Currently serving as a Chemical Engineering and Environmental Science Research Editor at Eneref Institute, Obaidullah Mohiuddin has done MSc in Sustainable Environment and Energy System from Middle East Technical University. He has written several peer-review journals in SCI index and Taylor and Frances (Cogent OA). His bachelor is in Chemical Engineering from University of Karachi, Pakistan. He worked on the following reports:
1. Criteria for Evaluation: Select-Service Hotel Indoor Air Quality Read more.
2. Daylighting Reinforces Sustainability Achievements for Subaru Of America Read more.
3. Sustainable Flooring: The Benefits of Polished Concrete Read more.
4. Human-Centric Lighting Adds Refinement to Goodwill Office Space Read more.
5. Polycarbonate Skylights Add Light & Safety to Post Brands Warehouse Read more.
6. Water Treatment: Transportable System for Kenyan Village Read more.
1. Synthesis, photophysical, structural and electronic properties of novel regioisomerically pure 1,7-disubstituted perylene-3,4,9,10 tetracarboxylic monoimide dibutylester derivatives. Journal of Molecular Structure. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.molstruc.2018.01.023
2. Investigating the impact of different sport trainings on particulate matter resuspension in a sport center using well-reference instruments and a low-cost monitor. Science of the Total Environment http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.08.107
3. Novel derivatives of regioisomerically pure 1, 7-disubstituted perylene diimide dyes bearing phenoxy and pyrrolidinyl substituents: Synthesis, photophysical, thermal, and structural properties. Journal of Luminescence. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jlumin.2017.07.019
4. The relationship between carbon dioxide emissions, energy consumption, and GDP: A recent evidence from Pakistan. Taylor & Francis (Cogent Engineering) Cogent Engineering, 3(1), p.1210491. https://doi.org/10.1080/23311916.2016.1210491
5. Electricity production potential and social benefits from rice husk, a case study in Pakistan. Taylor & Francis (Cogent Engineering) Cogent Engineering, 3(1), p.1177156. https://doi.org/10.1080/23311916.2016.1177156
6. SOLARTR 2014 Conference & Exhibition “A Comparative Study of Impact of Different PV Panel Efficiency Models on Estimation of NPV”. Page no: 458-463. http://solartr.org.tr/2014/PROCEEDINGS.pdf