“When the renovation was complete, it was unbelievable. Students were astonished by the results.” — Ken Fibbi, Director of Buildings and Grounds for the West Allegheny School District.
PR FOR PLANET EARTH™
“It really brought the daylight and the outside into the middle of the facility. It brought the school to life.” — Jon Thomas, President & Co-Founder of Thomas & Williamson
- West Allegheny School District
- Chris Shattuck, Principal of Wilson
- Ken Fibbi, Director of Buildings and Grounds
- Thomas & Williamson
- Jon Thomas, President & Co-Founder
- The Hayes Design Group – Architect
- Mark Duane, Project Principal
- Tim Reidy, Project Architect
- CJL Engineering
- Geoff Ford, Engineer
Wilson Elementary is a public school in the West Allegheny School District near Pittsburgh, PA. Seventy-one percent of the teachers expressed keen interest in having natural interior daylight in their classrooms.